5 Paint Colors That Reduce Stress
In this hectic, modern world coming home to a relaxing space has become even more
important. Creating a space which allows you and your family to renew their energy in a calm,
peaceful environment is easier than you might think. The design colors you choose do more
than anything else to create the atmosphere you want, and nothing is easier to change than
your paint colors.
Here are 5 paint colors that reduce stress:
1. Blue – Blue is often used in bedrooms and is shown to reduce tension.
2. Violet – Not the vibrant purple, but subtle lavender hues can bring an inner balance and
sense of peace.
3. Green – Reflecting the natural environment of the outdoors, green is visually soothing
4. Grey – One of the best new neutrals, a cooling grey shade is easy on the eye and creates
the illusion of larger space.
5. Pink – Long hailed by Feng Shui experts as an energy color, pink provides a lovely
backdrop for a bright space.
Our homes serve as the center of our personal lives. With our busy schedules, coming home
should be relaxing and regenerating. Changing the feel of our homes is as simple as a weekend